Want a three course meal with a high quality steak for half the normal price? Of course you do. Starting today, you can in NYC with Restaurant Week until February 10th. 

So, What Even Is Restaurant Week?

The answer to every broke foodie’s prayers is what it is. Customers can enjoy three course meals at the most popular and expensive restaurants in NYC for a price-fix price. Get lunch for $29, or dinner for $42 at all participating restaurants. Yep. I want in.

Over 350 different restaurants are participating this year, including some of the best restaurants in the world, like Nobu. 

Restaurant Week 2017 begins January 23rd and goes until February 10th—so make those reservations now, and experience high quality dining at restaurants that might normally be out of your price range. (If you're anything like me, that's pretty much all of these).

Must-Try Brunch Spots

Stella 34 Trattoria

Location: Midtown

Everyone knows that shopping makes you hungry. So, Restaurant Week should be your next excuse to hurry to Macy's, before you shop the day away. Stop by Stella 34 Trattoria on the 6th floor for a picture-perfect brunch.

Fig and Olive

Locations: Midtown, Downtown, Uptown

Considering all three of Fig and Olive's locations are participating in Restaurant Week, there's no reason you can't find time to give this place a try. With a Mediterranean brunch menu, you'll definitely experience unique dishes that'll have you wishing it was Restaurant Week every week.  

Catch

Location: Meatpacking District

Let me just say that if you have never had cinnamon roll pancakes, you need to get yourself to Catch for brunch right away. Plus, they have a s'mores pizza. 'Nuf said.

Top Lunch Restaurants 

ABC Kitchen

Location: Union Square

So, you thought that restaurants with Michelin starred chefs were always worlds away from the college-student price range. Not during Restaurant Week. Make your reservation at ABC Kitchen now. Also, they're making this for dessert next week. 

The Russian Tea Room

Location: Midtown

Everyone knows that this is where all of New York City's elite love to eat. So, channel your inner Serena Van Der Woodsen and enjoy this authentic Russian spot, but for a reasonable 29 dollar lunch. Xoxo. 

Quality Eats 

Location: West Village

Steakhouses? Always expensive. Definitely not in a college student's budget. But, this week Quality Eats totally is. This is a lunch you won't soon forget. 

Dinner Faves

Beauty and Essex

Location: Lower East Side

As one of NYC's trendiest new places, Beauty and Essex has been on my bucket-list for a while, and Restaurant Week is the perfect excuse to give it a try for reasonable prices. Hit them up. 

Chefs Club

Location: Nolita

Don't be scared off when you see $$$$ when you google Chef's Club because this week and this week only, a three course meal from here can be all yours for just 42 dollars. 

Scarpetta

Location: Meatpacking District

Scarpetta should be everyone's go-to Italian NYC Restaurant this week. All of your favorite dishes from Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce to Roasted Chicken are simple, but you'll definitely mark this down as one of the best meals you've ever had. Plus, Scarpetta is definitely Chopped approved because it's owned by one of the judges, Scott Conant. 

Butter

Location: Midtown

Have you ever wanted to try out recipes made by an Iron Chef? Well, this week is your chance to do it for no more than 42 dollars. Butter is Alex Guarnaschelli's restaurant and your three course meal will win you over, just like they did the judges. 

So, if you're interested in trying some of New York City's most expensive restaurants owned by some of the most famous chefs, you'd better make those reservations and enjoy the benefit of Restaurant Week 2017 while it lasts (AKA until February 10th). Eat up kids.