Are you ready for your snack game to fly off the charts? Say goodbye to energy bars loaded with fake ingredients and lots of sugar, and say hello to the bar that's going to give you the best energy for your day.

If you go through your day waiting to regain that hop in your step, wanting to recharge after a workout, too busy with life's craziness to cook up a five course meal, then you need to pick up some Redd Bars.

Redd bars were originally crafted in a college dorm room. The founder himself wanted his diet to consist of more than dining hall chicken tenders and drugstore candy. Knowing the struggle we go through to find quick, energy for your day, he created Redd bars.

Clean Ingredients

Did you know that the first ingredient in most of the protein bars you are already eating is either Soy Protein Isolate - a highly processed and GMO filled substance - or Whey Protein Isolate - an ingredient commonly found in the byproduct of cheese making? These ingredients not only put toxins in your body, but into the outside world as well. 

Alternatively, Redd bars consist of a combination of Redd's super grain blend (delicious oats and quinoa), a vegan protein blend derived from peas and pumpkin seeds, and dates.  

But the nutritionally-dense bar doesn't stop there. Redd bars are packed with superfoods to make sure you're getting the most bang for your buck. One of the superfoods in Redd bars is chia seeds. These omega 3 dense seeds are packed with great benefits like fiber and antioxidants. Maca is another great ingredient in the bars. Maca increases energy while reducing stress and anxiety, making it a great addition to your diet. The bars also contain Vitamin and Mineral Blends as well as an Antioxidant Blend. 

That's not all... there's caffeine. The gold at the end of the rainbow; the gas to your burning engine - and guess what: Redd bars contains 35mg of it. That's as much as half a cup of coffee! The caffeine comes from Yerba Mate extract, making it a much more natural caffeine alternative.  Each bar has 10 grams of protein, redefining what it means to have an energy boosting bar. 

Redd bars are also great option for anyone with dietary restrictions because they are gluten, dairy, soy, and GMO free!

Endless Uses

There are so many ways to incorporate Redd bars into your day.

Redd bars can be sprinkled on top of an acai bowl, loaded up with some PB and J, or my personal favorite, with a scoop of vanilla or java chip ice cream in between to make the ultimate ice cream sandwich. They are super easy to throw into your bag on the way to the gym or as you hurry to class.

Redd bars are a great source of energy before or after your workout. Whether it's a cardio or weights session, they are a great source of carbs and caffeine giving you sustainable energy. After a workout that pea protein works to rebuild and replenish. 

Next time you head off to class or the gym grab a Redd bar to give you the best energy for your day!