If you're anything like me, you're super single and are looking to go on dates. While that's nearly impossible with this quarantine due to COVID-19, love is still in the air... for the most part. Things don't have to be so difficult, and Red Lobster is here to help us all out with their date night package.

What are the details?

lobster
Jessica Citronberg

In order to keep the love alive, Red Lobster has three different "Date Night Deals" to choose from, and each deal serves a grand total of two people. Pricing varies from location to location, so I'm pretty useless when it comes to pricing info, but Red Lobster also has a customized playlist and unique Zoom backgrounds – to re-create restaurant magic, at home. Both the backgrounds and playlist are available directly on Red Lobster’s website.

All three of the meals come with four Cheddar Bay Biscuits and include a voice of appetizer, an entrée for two, a choice of family-size side, and a choice of two desserts. This is great for those who are dining together and looking to woo a longtime partner, enjoy a multi-course seafood feast for two that can easily be ordered To Go for curbside pickup, where available, or free touchless delivery directly from RedLobster.com.

Now that you can easily have a date courtesy of Red Lobster, it's time that you go and try it out for yourself. Improvising on a date is better than no date at all, so give it your shot with Red Lobster by your side.