Red Bull just announced their latest sugar-free flavor just in time for summer, Red Bull Coconut Edition Sugarfree. With a sleek white finish in both 8.4 and 12 fl oz sizes Red Bull Coconut Edition Sugarfree is bursting with exotic coconut and fruit berry flavors. A few summers ago we saw Red Bull release a Beach Breeze Summer Edition, but this will be the first coconut variant that is also sugar-free.

Red Bull

No matter what kind of summer activities you have planned, Red Bull Coconut Edition Sugarfree is sure to help keep you going. With a boost of caffeine, B vitamins, and zero sugar, you’ll be able to get the most out of each day with none of the crash. This new flavor is also great to enjoy while relaxing, the coconut flavor goes great in a mocktail. This summer you can catch me hanging out by the pool enjoying my very own Red Bull Coconut Berry Mocktail. Are you ready to get your wiiings? You can find the new Red Bull Coconut Berry on store shelves starting today. Get it while you can, this flavor is only available through May.