Raw Generation just announced that they are launching an Immunity Boosting Bundle. The bundle includes Raw Generation’s most popular Cold-Pressed Juice Variety Pack and Turmeric Ginger Shots and makes it easy to keep your immunity defenses strong, as well as meet plant-based nutrient needs.

The Immunity Boosting Bundle from Raw Generation includes 18 bottles of cold-pressed juices and 20 turmeric ginger shots. Drinking a turmeric shot and incorporating one or more servings of nutrient-dense juice can help promote a strong immune system. The juices provide immunity-boosting nutrition from raw fruits and vegetables. The daily turmeric ginger shots provide an extra boost of potent immune-boosting nutrition for even stronger natural defenses. Raw Generation’s juices and shots are 100% raw, with no artificial ingredients which means you get the maximum nutritional benefit.

You can get your Immunity Boosting Bundle today from Raw Generation’s website. The bundle of 18 cold-pressed juices and 20 shots is on sale for a limited time and only $159. Give your immune system the boost it needs as fall is just around the corner.