There's nothing better than your favorite bosses in the rap game spitting genius lyrics that own your fav foods. Being gangsta about food comes easy to these music icons. Prepare yourself for 22 food knowledge bombs, as dropped by your fav rappers.

You ain't ready.

1. "What she order? Fish filet." - Jay-Z

Pull him back to that McDonald's and take it to his stashbox, 560 State Street.

2. “Order the hors d'oeuvres, views of the water, straight from a page of your favorite author.” - Kanye West

Were you gonna order something else? Nuh uh, honey.

3. “I still go to Taco Bell, drive-thru, raw as hell.” - Fergie

D, to the E, to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S.

4. “Naw eat no yam, no steam fish…Nor no green banana.” - Sean Paul

Watch these foods and take care of yourself. Sean just wants the best for you.

5. “I got my swim trunks, and my flippie-floppies, I'm flippin burgers, you at Kinko's straight flippin copies.” - T-Pain

And if you're lucky, he'll buy u a drank.

6. "I love you like a fat kid love cake." - 50 Cent

Shawty, is it yo birthday? 

7. "I put my thang down, flip it and reverse it." - Missy Elliot

Words of wisdom on how to successfully flip a pancake. Genius.

8. “Guess what I won't be taking that fall, homie I got cake that's what I'm paying them for.” - Akon

Nobody wanna see you and funfetti together, but it don't matter, no.

9. "Then there was Pebbles, times was rough / She was turning Trix, to get a Cocoa Puff." - LL COOL J

Sometimes, you just gotta call your friend 'cause you don't know what cereal you're feeling. Patience is a virtue, and so is breakfast.

10. "Am I really just a narcissist / 'Cause I wake up to a bowl of lobster bisque?" - Rick Ross

Nope, you're honestly just lucky.

11. “Real Gs move in silence like lasagna.” - Lil Wayne

God forbid we wake up the lasagna. Inside voices people, keep it down. 

12. “Breakfast, lunch and dinners for beginners, you ain’t even know.” - Childish Gambino

You faker than some sweet n low.

13. “She had fish fries and cookouts, on my child's birthday I ain't invited.” - Outkast

You can stay at my birthday party foreva, eva. Have you met Ms. Jackson?

14. "Yeah I'm in that Tonka, color of Willy Wonka, you could be the king but watch the queen conquer." - Nicki Minaj 

She knows the candy world of pure imagination. Young money raised her.

15. “I got burn holes in my hoodies, all my homies think it's dank, I miss my cocoa butter kisses.” - Chance the Rapper

At least your skin is moisturized and flawless. Cocoa butter does wonders.

16. “I'm messy at home, I eat a lotta junk food.” - Kid Cudi

And then, you realize your sibling found your snack stash (at, at at night).

17. “He call to ask how you doin' tell him better than you, yeah, I'm kicked back with four pieces like a Kit Kat.” - T.I.

Some people are gonna tell you those four pieces aren't a healthy serving size. Remember; you can have whatever you like.

18. “Getting funky on the mike, like a old batch of collard greens." - Snoop Dog

Takin' chances while we dancin' in the party fo sho. 

19. “And all I get is cheese, like I'm taking pictures.” - 2Chainz

Chain hang to your camera string.

20. “Number one, I take two number threes, that’s a whole lotta you and a side of me.” - Justin Timberlake & Timbaland

They're well seasoned, if you couldn't tell.

21. “T-bone steak, cheese eggs, and Welch’s grape." - Notorious B.I.G.

Part of this balanced breakfast.

22. “I got ’em worried, like make sure you save a slice for me, I should have spoons serve you up with a fork and knife for me.” - Drake

Spoons, never forks. Drake knows what it is.