Now, don’t let the word “ranking” fool you. All of these smoothies are delicious; you can’t go wrong with any of them. If you’ve had most of these, then you know what I mean. If you haven’t had Mojo Hill smoothies yet, now is a great time to start.

Warning: Parents may ask you why you are spending so much money on smoothies because, let’s face it, we would have these smoothies everyday if we could. (And sometimes we do. Don’t worry, no need to deny it. This is a safe space.)

10. Very Berry

smoothie

Photo courtesy of Hannah Martin

As one of the more simplistic smoothies, Very Berry is made with mixed berries, yogurt, and milk. It is the sweetest tasting smoothie of them all, so it’s sure to satisfy sugar cravings without adding the guilt afterwards.

9. Sunny Daze

smoothie

Photo courtesy of Hannah Martin

Still not feeling too bold? Don’t want to venture out to the kale options quite yet? Enjoy a nice Sunny Daze, made with orange, pineapple, apple, yogurt, and banana. This other simple classic will add some sunshine to the final hurtles before spring.

8. Super Nova

smoothie

Photo courtesy of Hannah Martin

This one is made with orange, kale, spinach, banana, and ginger. Now, try and hate them all you want, but spinach and kale are in fact very good for you. Don’t let the color fool you; the yummy orange and banana masks most of the green taste. Put a health kick to your day.

7. Green Mojo

smoothie

Photo courtesy of Hannah Martin

Let’s keep it going with the kale. Kind of like a tropical Super Nova, a Green Mojo is made with apple, banana, pineapple, and kale. Want to add some green to your day but not quite ready to have two different kinds? Green Mojo has you covered.

6. Strawberry Banana

smoothie

Photo courtesy of Hannah Martin

No one can deny their love for a classic. This smoothie is made with (drum roll please) strawberries, banana, orange, and yogurt. A classic will never let you down, and the addition of the orange adds just the right amount of citrus to give it a little kick.

5. Tropical

smoothie

Photo courtesy of Hannah Martin

Drink a Tropical smoothie with your eyes closed, and you’ll be instantly transported to that tropical island that you’ve been imagining all winter to help you keep the faith through the cold. This delicious smoothie is made with mango, banana, yogurt, and pineapple.

4. Exotic Green

smoothie

Photo courtesy of Hannah Martin

Oh, no! Not green again! Yes. Yes, green again. But trust me on this: kale is your friend. An Exotic Green is made with mango, pineapple, banana, orange, and kale. If there’s one scary kale smoothie to try, this one is it. You can’t even taste the kale. But you can taste deliciousness.

3. Beach Bumm

smoothie

Photo courtesy of Hannah Martin

Ever wish you could stay safe with a strawberry banana but just have something a little extra added to it? Well, as my good friend Hannah Montana once said, we can have the best of both worlds. Beach Bumm is made with strawberries, banana, mango, and pineapple. It’s a classic with a delicious twist.

2. Breakfast

smoothie

Photo courtesy of Hannah Martin

This one is a Lafayette favorite. Made with peanut butter, oatmeal, cinnamon, banana, and almond milk, it truly is breakfast in a cup. Need breakfast on the go? Just want to have a delicious and filling snack that won’t make you feel the need to work it off afterwards? Go with a Breakfast.

1. Jumpin’ Monkey

smoothie

Photo courtesy of Hannah Martin

Ever have a Breakfast smoothie and think that it would be even more perfect with just one more ingredient added? Can’t think of that ingredient? Well, it’s cocoa. Jumpin’ Money comes in at the #1 spot. Made with peanut butter, banana, cinnamon, almond milk, and cocoa, this smoothie is like giving your stomach a nice warm hug.

Now, remember two important things. 1) All smoothies are different and special in their own ways. 2) Don’t judge green smoothies before you try them; healthy can be delicious, too. The beauty of Mojo Hill smoothies is that you cannot go wrong when choosing which smoothie to buy.

There’s a smoothie for every craving you might have. Now go out and buy one; reading this definitely made you want one. I know writing it did.