Why pumpkin spice for breakfast? As huge fan of sweater weather, colorful leaves, and Halloween - my favorite fall trend is everything and anything pumpkin spice flavored. I took the obsession to another level, dedicating a week of breakfasts to the beloved flavor.  

Day 1: Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bar

Sai Bhatte

As I started off my week of pumpkin spice for breakfast, I was super excited to try this flavor, being a HUGE fan of Perfect bars. It was just as delicious as the rest of the flavors I have tried, but wasn't as "pumpkin-y" as expected - the peanut butter was  definitely the dominant flavor. 

Day 2: Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastry

Sai Bhatte

Organic, real pumpkin puree, and whole grains - this pastry was a triple threat. The pastry itself was perfectly reminiscent of everything fall without being too sweet. Def pop it into the toaster oven on the lowest setting to get the full warm and comforting effect characteristic of a fall dessert. You can get them at Whole Foods along with many other of these delicious pumpkin spice treats. 

Day 3: Pumpkin Spice Donuts

Sai Bhatte

Not going to lie, these were a little disappointing. Although they were delicious, they tasted basically like regular white powdered donut - the only difference was the orange tint and hint of cinnamon. Not my #1 pick for a classic, delicious pumpkin spice treat.

Day 4: Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

Sai Bhatte

Almond milk + these Cheerios = major win. I am a huge fan of even the classic Honey Nut Cheerios, but this flavor might have them beat. These 'lil guys boast the perfect amount of pumpkin spice flavor without being overdone or artificial, making this breakfast majorly satisfying. (I ripped the box because I got too excited opening these!)

Day 5: Pumpkin Noosa

Sai Bhatte

This was probably one of my favorite breakfasts of the week. Noosa yogurt is thick and creamy, and the flavors of pumpkin made the yogurt even better. It was a sweet treat that kept me feeling full and energetic for the whole morning. I may or may not have doubled up on pumpkin by topping the yogurt bowl with pumpkin Cheerios #noregrets. 

Day 6: Bagel with Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese 

Sai Bhatte

I had really low expectations going into this breakfast for some reason, but I was pleasantly surprised. The pumpkin cream cheese was incredibly subtle but rich in a way that reminded me of cheesecake - the only thing I would change is maybe switching to a cinnamon raisin bagel instead of the whole grain one I had. Do this, and you will have a breakfast that practically screams Fall.

Day 7: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Sai Bhatte

Leaving out this classic fall treat would have been an absolute travesty to all things pumpkin-flavored. A bit on the sweeter side, the pumpkin spice latte is the perfect start to the morning with warm spices, sweetness, and a little kick of caffeine. If you want something not as sweet, ask for it without the whipped cream or with fewer pumps of syrup!