It's officially fall, which means pumpkin spice season is in full swing! While all the "basics" are out there overpopulating Starbucks to get their daily fix of PSLs, stand out from the crowd by indulging in pumpkin flavored foods. Many name brands have caught on to this fall trend by creating their snacks in pumpkin spice flavors, so I decided to try five popular food brands' takes on the pumpkin trend. Here is how they ranked, from my least favorite to my new obsession!

5. Archer Farms Pumpkin Spice Pretzels

Carly Aasheim

I've never tried Archer Farms' products before, so I had no previous bias about this brand. As soon as I opened the bag, I had a bad feeling about these. A strong, spicy smell instantly arose - reminding me more of a pumpkin spice candle than something I should be eating. The taste itself was a lot more subtle than the smell, though. Unfortunately, it left an unpleasant and spicy aftertaste in my mouth, which is why I would rank it last on my list.

4. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

Carly Aasheim

First of all, I want to say that I am a huge fan of Cheerios. Whether it's the original or honey nut, I will eat them all. And although I gave these Cheerios the 4th place rating, I still really liked them! They had a small hint of pumpkin spice flavor, so I could definitely eat a few bowls without getting sick of it. With that in mind, it received this ranking due to the fact that the pumpkin flavor wasn't as strong compared to the other foods I tried. But, if you're looking for a yummy and heart-healthy breakfast this fall, this cereal is the way to go!

3. Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts

Carly Aasheim

Prior to trying these Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts, I was worried they were going to taste fake or be loaded with sugar. My low expectations were happily exceeded. These pastries kept the pumpkin flavor pretty tame and were extremely delicious! Coming from someone who is a die-hard Frosted Strawberry Pop-Tart fan, I recommend taking a break from your favorite flavor and trying the pumpkin pie flavor while it's available!

2. Nature Valley Pumpkin Spice Crunchy Granola Bar

Carly Aasheim

Nature Valley really nailed it with this one. The pumpkin spice flavor was not overwhelming whatsoever, but there was enough of it that you could get your daily pumpkin fix. Also, Nature Valley bars are portable so they make a great school snack!

1. Pumpkin Spice Oreos

Carly Aasheim

Saving the best for last, Pumpkin Spice Oreos take the cake for my favorite! I usually don't stray away from original Oreos, but the pumpkin spice flavor is addicting! I ate six in one sitting, but who's counting? These had the perfect amount of flavor. If you are only wanting to try one of the snacks on this list, Pumpkin Spice Oreos are the way to go (even though you really should try them all!).