Despite unseasonably warm weather, it’s officially fall in the District. From pumpkin-lined houses in Georgetown to that mile-long line at Gelbucks, fall has become synonymous with anything and everything pumpkin. For pumpkin enthusiasts and those just hopping on the pumpkin bandwagon, here’s a list of nine can’t-miss pumpkin items, courtesy of Trader Joe’s.

1. Pumpkin Spice Coffee and Pumpkin Chai Latte Mix

If $5 pumpkin spice lattes (PSLs) aren’t in your Gelbucks budget, these alternatives are cheap, easy and delicious. Just add milk or water for the perfect pumpkin pick-me-up.

2. Country Pumpkin Spice Granola Cereal

Pumpkin

Photo by Taylor Lashley

Toss over greek yogurt and you can incorporate pumpkin into every meal.

3. Pumpkin Greek Yogurt

Even better, put pumpkin granola on your pumpkin greek yogurt. Pumpkinception?

4. Pumpkin Ice Cream

Pumpkin

Photo by Taylor Lashley

Need I say more?

5. Pumpkin Butter

Following in the infamous steps of Speculoos Cookie Butter is Trader Joe’s latest, greatest pumpkin addition. Check out this recipe written by our friends at the University of Rochester for just one of many ways to incorporate pumpkin butter into your fall repertoire.

6. Pumpkin Bagels and Pumpkin Cream Cheese

No, seriously. Everything is pumpkin. And it turns out, it’s pretty good for you, too.

7. Pumpkin Ravioli

If a day filled with pumpkin bagels and pumpkin ice cream wasn’t enough, feast on these colorful ravioli for dinner.

8. “This Pumpkin Walks Into a Bar” Cereal Bar

Pumpkin

Photo by Taylor Lashley

This delicious pumpkin and apple combination is perfect for satisfying that pumpkin craving on the road. For those still hesitant about a pumpkin-flavored snack, this cereal bar contains the perfect amount of apple to give you a true taste of fall.

9. (Mini) Pumpkins

For my fellow west coasters, bring that Pinterest perfect East Coast fall into your dorm room with a mini pumpkin for just 69 cents.