There are many heavenly combinations in life, such as peanut butter and jelly, bacon and eggs, cookies and milk, and weed and Doritos.

One man in Austintown, Ohio found out the true power of this last combination on the evening of Friday, October 3rd.

high

After smoking up and getting a serious case of the munchies, the 22-year-old Ohio man phoned the police to report that he was “too high.” He said he could not feel his hands, but declined any medical help. The cause? Smoking too much weed.

According to the police report, “He was surrounded by a plethora of Doritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish and Chips Ahoy cookies.”

high

Gif courtesy of metro.co.uk

The man then proceeded to hand over his keys and give the police permission to search his car, where they found a glass pipe, rolling papers, roaches, and a glass jar full of marijuana (ooo, hipster).

But can’t we all relate to this man’s epic fail of an adventure? Haven’t we all, at one point, been in the fetal position in a pile of tortilla chips?

To help you avoid ending up like this dude, I’ve provided two important things to remember when smoking in college.

The first thing to remember is don’t overdo it. If you’ve never been high before, it’s not the best idea to eat an entire pan of pot brownies before your 8 am class.

high

Gif courtesy of rebloggy.com

The second thing to remember is be aware of your surroundings. Don’t accept weed from that sketchy dude that hangs around near the recycling bins, and don’t smoke up for the first time with strangers that you just met yesterday in bio class.

Link up with some friends, or get your weed from a reliable source, make yourself comfortable in your room, and have some you time, but make sure your BFF is on deck just in case.

high

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

Although it can be temping to obliterate your diet when you get the munchies, having substantial food on deck, like these, in case of emergency can save you an entire evening of regret. And maybe even a phone call to the police.