This week Pizza Hut announced their newest menu item is in collaboration with Beyond Meat. The two teamed up to create the beloved pizza chains very first plant-based menu items. You can find two new pizzas on the menu, the Beyond Italian Sausage Pan Pizza and the Great Beyond Pan Pizza. Both pizzas come on a signature Pizza Hut Pan Pizza and include the new Beyond Meat Italian Sausage crumbles, which are absolute incred.

Plant-based is the future and we love to see that Pizza hut is on it As someone who has tried the new pizzas from Pizza Hut, I would easily swap out traditional sausage for this new plant-based option. The Beyond sausage is so well seasoned and spiced, it tastes like a traditional Italian sausage pizza. Plant-based meats use way less water and are responsible for fewer emissions than traditional animal meats.

You can try one of these new plant-based pizzas from Pizza Hut and Beyond Meat at participating stores nationwide starting this week, while supplies last. Order your Beyond Meat pizza and experience the future of pizza that’s better for our planet.