Growing up, I hated regular breakfast food. Cereal didn’t fill me up, and pancakes were at the top of my list of least favorite foods (I was a monster, I know). My parents wouldn’t let me leave the house without eating something, so I’d usually tide myself over with a can of Campbell’s soup or leftovers from the night before.

Once I got to college, however, I lived for breakfast. The over-salted entrees in the dining hall were the bane of my existence and I developed a craving for fluffy waffles from the breakfast station. I still loved mixing things up at breakfast though, and often doused my scrambled eggs and waffles in maple syrup or hot sauce.

It goes without saying that I love shaking up my meals, and Pillsbury’s newest creation has me salivating just thinking about it. Beginning this month, Pillsbury’s Stuffed Waffles are rolling into 7-Elevens nationwide. For those of you snoozing in the back of the lecture hall, I’ll repeat myself: Stuffed Waffles are now a thing. Be silent, my growling stomach.

What Is It?

Photo courtesy of Pillsbury

Pillsbury evidently got the memo that maple is the new pumpkin, which automatically makes this breakfast treat even better. The Pillsbury Stuffed Waffle is a maple-flavored, crispy waffle filled with sausage, egg, and cheese. Essentially, it’s a Hot Pocket on steroids that’s packed with 15 grams of protein and a whole lotta flavor.

This sweet and savory waffle will definitely fill you up, but I wouldn’t make it an every day breakfast item. In addition to its sizable amount of protein, the waffle packs in a whopping 34 grams of fat, 15 grams of which is saturated. It’s also fairly high in cholesterol, but I bet all that added fat is what makes this stuffed waffle so damn tasty.

#SpoonTip: If you want an even stronger maple flavor, snag a syrup packet from the dining hall to dunk your stuffed waffle into before digging in.

Where Can I Get It?

Photo courtesy of Pillsbury

The Pillsbury Stuffed Waffle is available exclusively at 7-Eleven for a mere $2.49. They’ll be prepped and ready to eat in warming ovens, so you won’t need to worry about heating these up yourself. This waffle sounds like the perfect grab-and-go breakfast before your 8 am classes. If a stuffed waffle alone won’t do it for you, grab a cup of coffee and a piece of fruit to round out your morning meal before heading to class.

While I don’t plan on abandoning my own breakfast creations any time soon, the Pillsbury Stuffed Waffle sounds mighty tasty. It’s unclear how long these babies will be sold at 7-Eleven, so I’d get one now if I were you. As Zac Efron circa 2011 would say, YOLO