Pillsbury has officially come out with refrigerated cookie dough and brownie dough that is safe to eat—take that mom! I’m not saying that I was taking my life into my own hands when I would binge cookie dough straight from my fridge, but I'm not not saying that. Even after being told hundreds of times by my mother as a child that consuming raw cookie dough was “unsafe,” there's just nothing like raw cold cookie dough. 

Pillsbury’s new “Safe to Eat Raw” line of products all come with a certified seal on every pack. These products are still made with the same recipes we all know and love, except now Pillsbury is using heat-treated flour and pasteurized eggs. So the next time I go to the store, I’ll have to tell the cashier that I am prepping for a bake sale since I will be buying all of the edible dough I can carry.

Pillsbury’s new line of safe to eat doughs includes over 50 varieties of doughs. You can check out the entire line-up of varieties and flavors here. Some of my favorites include Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, Reindeer Sugar Cookie Dough, and Chocolate Chip Refrigerated Cookies. These new "Safe to Eat Raw" doughs are available now at grocery stores nationwide.