Soda... it's something that the vast majority of us have all consumed at some point in our lives. Whether we're a Pepsi vs Coke person just doesn't matter at this point; soda's soda, and it's bad for us all around... gosh my nutritionist would be SO proud of me for saying that. That's why PepsiCo has something called Drinkfinity, which in short is a healthier alternative to soda. On that note, here's what else you need to know about 

Drinkfinity.

What are the basics?

Diet, coke, Coca-Cola, soda, City, Skyline
Tess Tarantino

In short, Drinkfinity is PepsiCo's one and only hydration solution, since truth of the matter is that we all need to get better at staying hydrated properly... unless you already do that, then props to you cause I'm sure not doing that. What Drinkfinity is doing is that they're releasing an all new all-in-one stainless steel water bottle in partnership with Ciara, and not only that, but they're also releasing three NEW low calorie, flavor-packed caffeine pods. A water bottle should be self explanatory, with the fact that it's reusable since it's not made out of plastic. With the pods, however, Drinkfinity's signature pods allow you to level up your hydration with the addition of caffeine, vitamins or electrolytes to your water. The new flavors include: Raspberry Mint, Yuzu Lemon, and Pomegranate Açaí, all with the added benefit of caffeine. All you have to do in order to get the pods to work is to simply pop the Drinkfinity pods into the top of your bottle and shake, releasing flavor and healthy benefits into your water with no artificial sweeteners or artificial flavoring. 

What else is there to know?

Wood, Drink, Probiotic, ginger, lemon, collingswood, farmer's market, homemade, local, Tap, kombucha
Katie Kasperson

As I've mentioned earlier, this is a partnership with the one and only Ciara. Drinkfinity and Ciara are partnering to emphasize the importance of choosing a more sustainable hydration system to replenish and reenergize every day. Drinkfinity was Ciara and her team’s hydration sidekick during their recent Beauty Marks tour allowing them to stay fueled and energized while on the road. As stated by Ciara herself, "Drinkfinity was a must-have for me and my team during tour. When we're giving all we have in rehearsals and on stage, it's important we're taking care of ourselves and staying hydrated. I was so excited to find a product that not only is a more sustainable option but refueled us with nutrients and kept us feeling energized while on the road." Isn't that just great?

With the new stainless steel bottle, the story began in 2018 with the idea to reduce waste and to provide more taste by creating a single hydration system with a reusable water bottle and pods that help to provide infinite hydration through its unique duality - for use with plain water or in the creation of a flavorful, functional beverage of your choice. The bottle comes in teal, coral, onyx, plum and pearl.

With the new pods, however, flavors include Pomegranate Açaí, Raspberry Mint, Yuzu Lemon, White Peach, Mango Chia, Pomegranate Ginger, Cucumber Coconut Water, Watermelon Lemonade, and Mango Coconut Water. Drinkfinity's pods come in packs of four in the nine flavors that are mentioned above.

The pods deliver three healthy benefits: caffeine, vitamins, and electrolytes. Caffeine's around to hydrate and charge with an infusion of green coffee bean extract that provides roughly as much caffeine as a cup of coffee and can help improve alertness. Vitamins are around to hydrate with antioxidant Vitamins C and E. Vitamin C can help in the absorption of iron while Vitamin E can help promote healthy cells and body tissues. Electrolytes are around to hydrate while you renew with sports-drink levels of two key electrolytes, sodium and potassium. All of the pods are free of artificial sweeteners and use 65% less plastic than a comparable 20oz ready-to-drink beverage bottle.

This partnership between Drinkfinity and Ciara just so happens to not only be great for our overall health, but also for the environment. Besides; most of us need to start drinking more water to begin with, and who better else to get us started on that than Ciara herself?