I love cereal. I love it so much, that I often eat a bowl of cereal at random times throughout the day, depending on my busy schedule. We all know how delicious cereal is in the morning for breakfast, and how well it makes for a midday snack. Cereal really has no bounds. Except for when it comes to snacking. Cereal snacking is the one true weakness of cereal. Post has just changed the game for cereal snacking with their new Pebbles Crisps and Honeycomb Big Bites. Available in four varieties, the new pouches of snackable cereal is a total game-changer for snacking throughout the day. 

For the launch of their new cereal snacks, Post is offering a total of four varieties between two great cereal brands. Cereal snacks come in Fruity Pebbles Crisps, Cocoa Pebbles Crisps, Honeycomb Big Bites, and Chocolate Honeycomb Big Bites. These new snacks deliver the same great taste as their iconic cereal counterparts, but in large snackable forms and sizes that make them ideal to dip, dunk, pop and pack.

Each of the four new cereal snacks can be found in the cereal aisle at grocery stores nationwide this month, with an MSRP of $3.99 per bag. To learn more about the new Post Cereal snacks and where to buy them, visit the Pebbles cereal website at www.postpebblescereal.com or the Honeycomb website at www.honeycombcereal.com.