Arguably one of the best parts about Papa John's pizza, next to the reliable pepperoncini that comes in every box, is the garlic sauce. That smooth, buttery sauce is downright addicting. Starting tomorrow, you don't have to ask for extra packets of the stuff or hoard it in your cupboard, because you can buy an XL jug of it.

Photo courtesy Papa John's

Papa John's garlic sauce will be available in one gallon jugs and go for $20 a pop. You can save the sauce for your pizza, or douse other stuff in it like pasta, rice, bread (all the carbs), veggies, chicken, fish—just think of the possibilities.

Photo courtesy Papa John's

Papa John's garlic sauce tastes like garlic and butter had a baby, and that baby became an Insta influencer overnight with its own cult following. If you're a fan, you can also get Papa John's garlic sauce t-shirts when you purchase a gallon, so you can wear your love on your sleeve (well, actually on your stomach because that's where the the screen print is). 

The XL jugs of garlic sauce and t-shirts will be sold in select cities at www.papajohns.fooji.com starting Friday, May 11. It's all limited-edition stuff though, so if you love it, don't let it go.