After launching their new Flatbread Pizzas in October, Panera is already expanding their pizza lineup with two new menu options. Starting today you can now try the new Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza and Four Cheese Flatbread Pizza at participating Panera locations nationwide.

Panera Bread

As someone who is an absolute pepperoni pizza stan, who also loves all things cheese I have a hard time deciding which flatbread to order. Luckily, Panera is extending its Family Feast offers to include Flatbreads Pizzas. The two new bundles include two Flatbread Pizzas and two Salads for $23, or three Flatbread Pizzas and two Salads for $29. So now you don’t have to choose between the two new pizzas.

Panera has also launched a brand new Teriyaki Chicken & Broccoli Bowl, that to no surprise has been overshadowed by the announcement of new pizzas. The new Teriyaki Chicken & Broccoli Bowl includes seared chicken thighs tossed in teriyaki sauce, pickled red onions, diced cucumbers, emerald greens, fresh cilantro, and mayo toasted on Artisan Ciabatta. So no matter what you’re in the mood for, Panera has you covered.