It was the IG Reel seen ‘round the world (or at least by 9 billion viewers on TikTok). In August 2022, a somewhat disturbing video by IG user @NewYorkNico went viral thanks to an unforgettable invention: a makeshift straw made from none other than a hot dog. The reel features a man in the stands of a baseball game using a plastic straw to poke a hole through his classic stadium hot dog before using his new invention to sip beer.

Oscar Mayer is selling hot dog straws?

Just when we thought it couldn’t get any weirder, Oscar Mayer — yes, the iconic hot dog brand — announced that it’s celebrating the one year anniversary of the viral video and commemorating the fan’s spectacular ingenuity by bringing the viral hack to life with its limited-edition Hot Dog Straw, available for pre-order at oscarmayer.com/hotdogstraw.

Photo courtesy of Oscar Mayer

Using a delicious Oscar Mayer wiener as its muse, the Oscar Mayer Hot Dog Straw mirrors the same size and color of a delicious cooked dog and is made using food safe soft silicone to replicate the feel of a real Oscar Mayer hot dog.

Where can I get an Oscar Mayer hot dog straw?

If you want to get your hands on the limited edition merch, you can pre-order the Hot Dog Straw on oscarmayer.com/hotdogstraw for free while supplies last.