Oreo is back at it again with the flavor changes, and this has to be my favorite release so far. At the 2018 Sweets & Snacks Expo in Chicago, Nabisco announced that Oreo's is dropping 5 new flavors this year based on your favorite desserts. Oreo's newest flavors include Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake, Peppermint Bark, Pistachio Thins, and Rocky Road. The best part is two of them (Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie and Pistachio Thins) have been permanently added to the lineup and hit shelves on June 4.

What's New

According to the Tasting Table, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Oreo is made of graham cracker cookie filled with chocolate and peanut butter crèmes. And the Pistachio Thins will be a classic chocolate cookie filled with green pistachio frosting.

What's to Come

Later on this summer two limited-edition flavors will be released: Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake and Rocky Road (my favorite ice cream flavor of all time). And we'll have to wait till the holidays to see Peppermint Bark. There's also a rumor of a Disney collaboration with Birthday Cake Flavor Mickey Mouse Oreos to hit shelves later this year on November 18,  Mickey's birthday. 

So do yourself a favor and head to the store to try the new flavors. I'll always love the original black and white, but it's always good to try new things, right?

#SpoonTip: If you sign up for the Oreo Cookie Club Subscription Box through Amazon, they'll send you cookies in the mail.