Call me basic—my favorite cookie aligns with America's. Yes, I love Oreos. Lucky for me, tomorrow is National Oreo Day (aka their 106th birthday), and the cookie company is planning to really woop it up with free Oreo Chocolate Candy Bars.

Get Free Oreo Chocolate Candy Bars

On Tuesday, March 6, Oreo will be giving away over a million free Oreo Chocolate Candy Bars nationwide. Starting early at 6 am EST, head to OreoBirthdayGiveaway.com and join the #OreoBirthdayGiveaway. The first 1 million fans to enter the website will earn themselves a free Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar. There's no purchase necessary, no app to download, no other weird gimmick. Happy birthday to Oreo, and happy birthday to me!

The Snack Shaq

Photo courtesy of Oreo

Actually, happy birthday to Shaq. If you'll be in Atlanta, Georgia tomorrow, lucky for you, you'll have another chance to snag a free bar. The day also just so happens to also be Shaquille O'Neal's birthday, so as a sort of dual celebration, he's hosting a pop-up called the "Snack Shaq" in his hometown. For one day only, starting at 1 pm, he'll be handing out free samples at Atlantic Station. 

The best kind of Oreo Chocolate Candy Bars are the free ones, but if you're planning on sleeping in tomorrow and miss the deal, you can still celebrate. Pick up your own pack of Oreos and make Oreo Rice Krispie Treats or an Oreo mug cheesecake for one. Or, enjoy Oreos on their own in all their glory, and save a row for me.