Pizza is a staple food for us college students and is a no fail drunk order when you are in desperate to fill your stomach up with some greasy eats. Here are some go to places recommended by Denison University students for Denison University students

6. Huffman Dining Hall

cheese, pizza, chicken, pie
Claudia Miller

I know a dining hall on this list... but hear me out. Let's be real - we are all broke college students so if you're trying to save some $$ and eat on campus, Huffman is your place to go for pizza. You can walk in and swipe for a slice or actually order full pizza pies in advance using your declining dollars and take them back to your dorm to eat or save for late night noms.

Hours: 5 PM- 8:30 PM

5. Joe and Mimi's 

pizza, pepperoni, crust, mozzarella, dough, salami, tomato, sauce, cheese
Claudia Miller

If you're from the East Coast and miss the more traditional New York style pizzas, Joe and Mimi's is your place to order. It's located in Granville and offers phat pizza slices for us college students for cheap. And lucky for us, they deliver!

(740) 587-0046

Hours: 2 PM-10 PM

4. Newark Pizza Cottage

pizza, chicken, sauce, pepperoni, cheese
Emma Olsen

Although not necessarily your go to for ordering super late night eats, this pizza will exceed your expectations with the perfect amount of cheese to crust ratio. Some claim it to be the "Best pizza they've ever had in Ohio." One perk of ordering from the Pizza Cottage is you don't even have to pick up the phone - they now offer online ordering.

(740) 366-5747

3. Donatos

pepperoni, pizza, crust, salami, mozzarella, dough, sauce, cheese, tomato
Claudia Miller

Donatos is a great place to order when you're drunk. It comes quickly after you call and has thin slices so you can inhale 10 pieces without feeling bad about yourself. Although most wouldn't order when they were sober, it does the trick to satisfy your growling stomach at 1 in the morning.

Heath: (740) 522-7980; Hours: Sunday-Thursday: 11am-11pm, Friday-Saturday: 11am-12am

Newark: (740) 366-0777; Hours: Sunday-Thursday: 11am-11pm, Friday-Saturday: 11am-12am

2. The Bandersnatch

pizza, pepperoni, mozzarella, crust, cheese, dough, tomato
Kayla Marks

Honestly, the Bandersnatch is low-key so good for drunk (and sober) eats. They have a lot of options in regards to the type of toppings that can be put on the pizza bagels including cheese, pepperoni, pesto, and their famous ~Snagel~ (cream cheese and brown sugar on a toasted bagel). Not only can you get loaded pizza bagels, but you can also wash it down with a combination of delicious milk shakes.

740-587-6379

Hours: 9 PM-2 AM

1. Papa John's

Papa John's is a universally known pizza joint for college students and frankly, it is on speed dial for most Denison students. The Papa Johns in Heath will always answer your drunk dial and will come as quickly as possible with that piping hot pie. Also, can't forget the option of garlic knots and the dipping sauce that comes with the pizza, and that you can order online.

Heath: (740) 522- 1661

Hours: 10:30 AM- 1:00 AM

All in all, you can't really go wrong with any of these places, pizza is pizza and pizza is life.