If you ask me, there’s nothing better than the fantasy of unlimited pasta. There are so many different preparations and types that I could have pasta every night for dinner and probably never get sick of it. Even though the prospect of going out for pasta all day, every day sounds completely ideal, it can definitely get expensive. That’s why Olive Garden is bringing back the unlimited Pasta Pass, so you can live out your dreams of getting as much pasta as you want, whenever you want it. 

Yep, that’s right because of how much Olive Garden fans loved the Pasta Pass sale last year, this year they're bringing it back and offering a new annual option. Starting today, Aug. 23 at 2pm est, you'll have the option of getting one pass that grants you unlimited pasta for eight weeks and another for the entire year. That’s a whole lotta pasta. 

The eight-week Pasta Pass costs $100 and gets you unlimited pasta, sauces, breadsticks, salads and soups from Olive Garden. The eight weeks starts Sept. 24 and ends Nov. 18, so you can spend the fall inhaling all the carbs. Olive Garden is offering up 23,000 of these eight-week unlimited Pasta Passes, the most they’ve ever sold. This is big. 

#SpoonTip: You can actually have a pretty healthy meal at Olive Garden. This guy even lost weight with his Pasta Pass

If you’re looking for some next-level pasta opportunities, Olive Garden will sell up to 1,000 Annual Pasta Passes. These are the first of it’s kind and like the name says, are good for the entire year. You'll get the endless pastas, sauces, salads, soups and breadsticks with this one as well. It costs $300, which when you think about it, isn’t that much for the unlimited pastabilities (pun intended). That's less than a dollar a day, or close to $6 a week.  

So, if you know what’s good for you, you’ll head straight to the Pasta Pass website to purchase one of these Pasta Passes on Aug. 23 at 2pm est. Because why wouldn’t you want to start the school year off with endless carbs? I know I do.