October is one of the most beautiful times of the year with crisp fall weather, adorable sweaters, and of course, Pumpkin Spice. The countdown has been on since the end of summer and now our Spoon team is trying out all Pumpkin Spice possibilities. We explored the best P.S. products. October brought us Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice. 

Pumpkin Spice Soup

Pumpkin Soup is absolutely delicious. It is super healthy for you; providing fiber and vitamins. It lowers your blood pressure and makes you feel fuller! Add some cinnamon or seeds on top of this soup to make it taste even better. 

Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter 

Pumpkin Spice Cookie butter is the best spread to use this fall! You can use this as a substitute for peanut butter and jelly on a sandwich, toast, or even eat it with fruit! So sweet!

Pumpkin Spice Yogurt

Wallaby Yogurt has actually blown us away with their Pumpkin Spice Organic Greek Yogurt! This yogurt is perfect topped with granola, seeds, fruit, or even a dab of cinnamon. 

Mini Pumpkin Pies

As the holidays get closer, these mini pumpkin pies will be the best treat at your parties! Mini P.S. Pies are perfect for guests to pop into their mouth after dinner! 

Pumpkin Spice Macrons 

Another amazing sweet treat are these Pumpkin Spice Macrons! Above are the flavors Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, and Chocolate Pecan Pie! 

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Most important of all these fall foods is the Pumpkin Spice Latte! These lattes are available at most every cafe, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Pret, etc. These drinks will totally get you into the Fall spirit!

Pumpkin Spice Lotion

Other then food, Pumpkin Spice is an awesome scent to have in lotions, makeup, and face masks. HEMPZ has a sweet scented P.S. lotion to moisturize you for the fall weather!

Pumpkin Spice Chapstick

This Pumpkin Spice Chapstick from Burt's Bees will have you loving Fall! This is one of my personal favorites and will soon be yours too! 

The start of Fall has initiated the obsession with Pumpkin Spice. Our Spoon team is all about P.S. and if you're not already on this trend train, you will be after your first sip of a Pumpkin Spice Latte! October has officially brought us Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice.