Oath Pizza is bringing its signature pies to your doorstep. Now you don’t need to live by an Oath Pizza to try one of their delicious pizzas. With nationwide shipping, you can build the perfect pizza kit for any night in with the roomies. Enjoy building one of Oath’s Signature pies, or build a custom pizza with your choice of crust, sauce, and toppings. Oath perfectly caters to almost any dietary restriction. They offer gluten-free options, vegan cheese, and they even have cauliflower crust pizzas (if you’re into that). No matter your needs, Oath can cater to every one of your requests.

Oath
Oath Pizza Kit, Oath, From $44; Shop Now

Choose from the Classic Cheese Pizza Meal Kit, the Best Sellers Pizza Meal Kit, or build your own for up to eight people with the Custom Pizza Meal Kit. You can meticulously craft each pizza for any dietary need. Grab a vegan cheese pizza, a vegetarian pie on a gluten-free crust, and a pepperoni pizza on a cauliflower crust. My personal fave is the Spicy Mother Clucker because of how flavorful it is. Also, don’t forget to add some of Oath’s epic, Insta-worthy Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Honduran Chocolate Brownies, or some Chewy Marshmallow Bars for dessert.

You can build and customize the pizza kit of your dreams today here. With custom pizzas made with thoughtfully sourced ingredients, you can feel 100% good about your next pizza night with Oath.