If the past six months have taught me anything, it's that cooking is so much more enjoyable when you have the right tools. Lucky for us, Ninja has expanded their Foodi line once again. And this time, I'm not talking about blenders or air fryers. The Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware line is here to give your cookware a much-needed upgrade. Just like their kitchen appliances, this new line of cookware is perfect for any at-home chef.

The Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware has the ~best~ qualities of stainless steel, cast iron, and nonstick all in one. These pots and pans can sear a steak just like stainless steel, or go straight into the oven like your mom's cast-iron skillet, and will never stick, chip, or flake. They were created at a max temperature of 30,000°F, whereas traditional nonstick cookware is only created at 900°F. Bonus: they’re dishwasher safe.

You can get your new Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware in 13-piece, 10-piece, or 5-piece sets, starting at $149. You can also buy them individually, so you can *finally* throw out that old pan your eggs seriously always stick to, no matter how much butter you use beforehand. You can find the entire cookware line here.