Naked Juice is most popular for its delicious smoothies and cold pressed juices, but did you know that they just released their very own Naked Juice snack bars? That's right. Naked Juice has recently launched their new Fruit, Nut, and Veggie Bars that resemble their most popular smoothie flavors — Red Machine, Green Machine, and Blue Machine. 

Not only are they a perfect snack for someone on the go, they are an easy way to add more nutrients into your day. Each bar is packed with vitamins such as Vitamins A, C, and E and iron and contains 5 fruits and veggies. Red Machine bar is a blend of apples, cherries, cranberries, carrots, and spinach. The Green Machine bar includes green apple, kale, broccoli, dates, and mango. Lastly, the Blue Machine bar, true to its name, is loaded with blueberries, in addition to cranberries, apples, carrots, and sweet potatoes. It might seem weird to add sweet potatoes, kale, and spinach into a snack bar, but who knows? Maybe this is just one of those ideas that is so out there that it actually works.

Where To Buy Them:

Naked Juice snack bars are sold nationwide. You can go to their website to find a location near you or even order them online to get them delivered directly to your home. This might be one of the easiest ways to incorporate extra fruits and veggies into your daily diet.

#SpoonTip: It is important to mention that while the Naked Bar Fruit, Nut, and Veggie Bars are gluten-free, the Machine Smoothies are not.