Krispy Kreme knows it’s never too early for pumpkin spice season to start.

That’s why Krispy Kreme officially rolled out fall flavors on Monday, Aug. 8 – a month earlier than last year. The updated lineup welcomes the return of several fan favorites: the Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed® Doughnut, Pumpkin Spice Original Filled Cheesecake Doughnut and Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut.

Courtesy of Krispy Kreme

The lineup also features the all-new Pumpkin Spice Latte Swirl Doughnut – a delicious take on the beverage that started it all – and new Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee.

Skip the summer heat and jump right into autumn with Krispy Kreme’s delicious fall doughnut menu offerings:

* NEW Pumpkin Spice Latte Swirl Doughnut: A Pumpkin Spice Doughnut dipped in a pumpkin spice/sugar blend and topped with a swirl of vanilla and coffee buttercream.

* Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed® Doughnut: A classic Original Glazed doughnut with a pumpkin spice twist.

* Pumpkin Spice Original Filled Cheesecake Doughnut: A Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed doughnut with creamy cheesecake filling decorated with cheesecake icing.

* Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut: A perfectly spiced old-fashioned cake doughnut covered in iconic glaze.

Courtesy of Krispy Kreme

And of course, it wouldn’t be fall without a PSL to wash it down. Krispy Kreme is also adding two seasonal coffees to their menu: a Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee, or the classic Pumpkin Spice Latte flavored with pumpkin pie sauce and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice seasoning. The PSL is available hot, iced, or frozen.

Tis the season, witches!