What’s better than a cookie? A cookie with a cause. Imagine the enjoyment that usually ensues after taking a bite out of a fresh, warm cookie. Cue images of melty chocolate chips and buttery goodness.

Audrey's Cookies

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

Sigh. Well now imagine that eating this cookie benefits children in need. Say what? That’s the idea behind Audrey’s Cookies. A portion of all Audrey’s Cookies sales are donated to the Starlight Children’s Foundation, which seeks to improve the hospital experience of chronically ill teenagers. Okay, I’m in.

The creator of Audrey’s Cookies, Roberta Koz, was inspired by her mother Audrey’s belief in cookies as an important source of happiness. Audrey was a pharmacist with an all-encompassing passion for baking. She made cookies every single day (aka best mom ever).

When Audrey passed away nine years ago, Roberta wanted to find a way to carry on her mother’s legacy, and so Audrey’s Cookies was born. Now, five years later, Audrey’s Cookies have gone from being sold solely online in gift baskets to being carried in Whole Foods in Southern California, Arizona, and Hawaii.

Luckily for me, I’m real life BFFs with @the_daily_bite_ on Instagram, so I got to sample a lot of the different cookie flavors Audrey’s offers.

Raspberry Shortbread

Audrey's Cookies

Photo by Alexa Fleisher

I’ve always really liked shortbread cookies, so naturally the classic raspberry shortbread cookie was one of my favorites. The soft buttery cookie was cut perfectly by the fresh raspberry jam in the center.

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Audrey's Cookies

Photo by Alexa Fleisher

That’s right, now you can eat your favorite childhood lunch in cookie form. A lot of the times peanut butter cookies get a bad rep because they can be super crunchy; however, their peanut butter cookies are so soft and buttery. Probably one of the best peanut butter cookies I have ever tasted, and the fruity center is the perfect compliment.

Chocolate Chip Shortbread

Audrey's Cookies

Photo by Alexa Fleisher

You can never go wrong with a chocolate chip cookie. Warm these bad boys up in the microwave, get yourself a cold glass of milk, take a seat on the couch, and eat 5 because you deserve it.

Pecan Shortbread

Audrey's Cookies

Photo by Alexa Fleisher

If you’re not into fruit fillings or chocolate, buy yourself 12 boxes of the pecan shortbread. So buttery and crunchy. The perfect compliment to some afternoon tea because you’re a classy individual, and that’s just the way you do.

White Chocolate Raspberry

Audrey's Cookies

Photo by Alexa Fleisher

The last cookie I got to try was the white chocolate raspberry. I’m not normally a white chocolate person, but I can’t resist the cranberry/white chocolate combo. This cookie reminds me of fall and a nice hug.

Next time you’re in Whole Foods, don’t pass up these cookies. Overall, I was very impressed with the quality of Audrey’s Cookies. You can tell that they use top-notch ingredients and make their cookies with love.

Help kids by eating delicious cookies? Dream come true.

Audrey's Cookies

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

Are you a cookie monster? Feed your addiction: