National Cheesecake Day is finally upon us and to celebrate, The Cheesecake Factory is joining in the festivities by offering a pretty sweet deal. On Monday, July 30, Cheesecake Factory is selling America's most beloved desserts at half price. So stop by your favorite cheesecake makers, grab a fork, and dive in, because this National Cheesecake Day is gonna be unforgettable.

The Deets

Right when you're thinking it sounds too good to be true, like all things in life, there are a few rules. This discount can only be applied towards one slice per dine in guest at USA and Puerto Rico locations. But of course, no one's stopping you from buying a whole cake at the regular price to keep the party going all night long. (No one is stopping you from hitting up multiple Cheesecake Factory locations either, just saying.)

Photo courtesy of Business Wire 

If you're not sure which slice to order, check out the two new flavors the chain is launching in celebration of the day. Cheesecake Factory has partnered with two iconic companies, Cinnabon and Ghirardelli, to deliver some amazing new creations. The Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake is made of Cinnabon cinnamon cheesecake, vanilla crunch cake, cream cheese frosting, and caramel, all encased in a coating of crunchy candies.

Photo courtesy of Business Wire

The second flavor, Very Cherry Ghirardelli Chocolate Cheesecake, consists of Ghirardelli chocolate pieces layered between chocolate cake and cherry cheesecake. Plus it's got real cherries on the inside and decorated with chocolate cherry crunchies on the outside. To make the slice even sweeter, for every slice of the new cherry chocolate cheesecake sold, Cheesecake Factory will donate 25 cents to Feeding America, an organization fighting hunger from coast to coast.

So mark your calendars, tell all your friends, and get your appetite ready, because July 30 is a day for deals, celebration, and most of all, cheesecake.