My obsession with banana bread started during my sophomore year of college. My roommate made the best homemade banana bread I've ever had. Over the past year, my love of banana bread has increased like  many others stuck at home. However, the problem is I'm not quite the chef and have been craving this delicious treat. GoNanas has become a staple in the kitchens of people all across the nation and it's perfect for National Banana Bread Day and here's why. 

GoNanas New Salted Caramel Flavor

Following the success of the brands limited-edition Red Velvet flavor for Valentine's Day, GoNanas has decided to go even bigger for National Banana Bread Day (Feb. 23).

For those with sweet and salty cravings, GoNanas  released its latest Salted Caramel flavor and this mix is b-a-n-a-n-a-s, seriously. 

More GoNanas Flavors

Salted Caramel is just one of the brands delicious flavors. GoNanas other flavors include Chocolate Chip, Original, Pumpkin Spice and Crackly

To celebrate National Banana Bread Day, GoNanas is offering a 20% discount to customers who purchase mixes through the brands website with the code: GOINGNANAS