Trader Joe's will forever be my favorite grocery store. Here are my top 10 summer 2020 favorites! 

1. Shrimp Tempura 

My absolute favorite staple item from Trader Joe's is the shrimp tempura. The sauce that comes with it is my absolute favorite thing ever. I could literally drink it. This pairs really well with Trader Joe's Jasmine rice and or some greens like brussels sprouts or edamame. 

Cat O'Connor

2. Brioche Bread

sweet, cake, pastry, cream, french toast, honey, bread, toast, chocolate
Christin Urso

The brioche bread is a staple for my family for Saturday morning french toast. This bread seriously makes the french toast taste restaurant quality and we love it. 10/10 would recommend. One thing to note is that you will probably need more than one loaf, because it's just so irresistible! 

3. The produce 

Trader Joe's produce will forever be the best perk of shopping there, to me at least. Where else can you find affordable and reasonably priced cherries, mangoes and avocados. No where

pineapple, produce, Trader Joe's, supermarket, Grocery, Market, food
Caroline Ingalls

Trader Joe's is my go to when it comes to produce. In the middle of Westchester, it can be really hard to find affordable prices, but Trader Joe's never fails me. 

4. Bamba Snacks 

I only recently discovered the bamba snacks, thank you TikTok and I am obsessed. At just 99 cents per bag you really can't go wrong, until you eat the entire bag in one sitting and your stomach hurts. Worth it! 

Cat O'Connor

5. Everything but the Bagel Dip 

The everything but the bagel dip is another must have and I am so happy to have found it. It pairs perfectly with just about anything you can imagine! Carrots, pretzels, ruffles chips, celery, bell pepper, crackers. If you think of anything else, let me know! I am definitely open to suggestions. 

Cat O'Connor

6. Sweet Potato Crackers 

Trader Joe's Sweet Potato Crackers are one of my favorite healthier cracker options. My dog, Bear, loves them too! 

Cat O'Connor

7. Coconut Shrimp

The coconut shrimp from Trader Joe's taste the same, if not better, than the coconut shrimp you would get at a seafood restaurant. My favorite way to pair these is with jasmine rice and sesame seeds! 

Cat O'Connor

8. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus 

I'm not a huge hummus person, so it really takes a lot for me to like a hummus. Trader Joe's roasted red pepper hummus is by far my favorite hummus to snack on with pretzels or veggies. 

Cat O'Connor

9. Corn, Pea, Bean & Quinua Crisps

I'm fairly certain this product is new to Trader Joe's, or at least my location. With just a little bit of a kick, these corn based crisps are truly addicting. Plus, it makes you feel better than if you ate potato chips! 

Cat O'Connor

10. Chocolate Covered Wafer Cookie

For just 79 cents, these are one of my absolute favorite guilty pleasure. They're light and airy and have just the right amount of chocolate layering to satisfy my sweet tooth without making me feel gross. If you happen to pass these at the checkout, definitely grab one, or a few! 

Cat O'Connor

I hope you enjoy these products, and Trader Joe's, just as much as I do! I think that Trader Joe's has done an exceptional job of staying safe during these challenging times and I feel confident that I am safe when I walk through their store. I appreciate them and you should too!