A few days ago, a month long holiday by the name of Mediterranean Diet Month began. While I could have previously stated that I had no intentions of being a proper adult and stocking up on Gaea essentials such as their Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Olive Snacks, Gaea was nice enough to send over some samples to share with you, so that we can all go into this month prepared and with no excuses. 

Gaea Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil

First up in this list is Gaea's Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil, which is hailed as the freshest olive oil available. Retailing for a smooth $20 on Amazon, each bottle comes with a harvest date that's smacked on the label to help inform customers as to when the olives in this oil were harvested and bottled into this bottle for your consumption. The nice thing about this bottle of olive oil is that it won't oxidize on you. Why? Because the company of this bottle known as Gaea has supplied the oxygen in their tanks with nitrogen, which is good for you since then you won't have to worry about the product going south quickly.  

Gaea Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Retailing for $14 on Amazon, Gaea's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an organic extra virgin olive oil that's the product of an ongoing collaboration with GAEA and a carefully selected network of organic producers. All of these producers cultivate their olive trees using sustainable methods, so you're helping the planet with every purchase while also getting a high-quality product. 

Gaea Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Gaea Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil not only comes from the P.D.O. region of Kalamata in the southwest Peloponnese, but also retails for $15 a bottle on Amazon. Unlike the other olive oils that are mentioned in this article, Gaea's Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a pepper and almond aftertaste to it.

Gaea Sitia Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Gaea Sitia Extra Virgin Olive Oil is from region of SITIA in Eastern Crete and utilizes olives that are obtained directly from handpicked renowned "Koroneiki" variety olives. What this means for you is that this cold extracted superior category olive oil carries the unique combination of a harmonious taste with a fruity and slightly peppery aroma, all while retailing for $15 on Gaea's website, gaeolive.com.

Gaea Olive Snack Packs

Last on the list is Gaea's Olive Snack PacksRetailing for $1.47 per 1 ounce pack, these snack packs are sold at Walmart stores and are savory, low calorie, 100% natural, have no additives or preservatives and have a very low salinity. The olives are packed into different re-sealable packages without their natural olive liquid and come in three different flavors: Pitted Green Olives Marinated with Chili and Black Pepper, Pitted Green Olives Marinated with Lemon and Oregano, and Pitted Kalamata Olives.

While consuming olive oil and olive snack packs might not be your thing, you should always try new things before knocking them. In no way, shape, or form am I implying that you should go on a diet, but if you like any of the products that are mentioned in this article, then go for it. You won't regret it.