If you're looking for a new beverage to enjoy while stuck at home or after a long day at work, you might want to try MOVO's 100-calorie wine spritzer

MOVO's 100-Calorie Wine Spritzer

Photo Courtesy of MOVO

MOVO is the newest portable and better-for-you wine on the market. MOVO only contains 100-calories per 8.4-ounces and is made with four simple ingredients: wine, sparkling water, fruit juice and natural flavors. 

MOVO comes in three flavors: Peach White Blend, Raspberry Rosé and Blood Orange Sangria. 

Peach White is a white wine blend that’s balanced with a touch of white grape sweetness countered by a hit of green apple-like acidity.

Raspberry Rosé is a dry and fruit forward blend with a berry-like tartness accented by a hint of sweetness. 

Blood Orange Sangria is a ruby cabernet featuring fruit forward and oaky highlights, balanced with a subtle sweetness.

Where To Get It

Photo Courtesy of MOVO

MOVO 100-calorie canned wine spritzers are available in a variety pack of four and stand-alone four packs of Peach White and Raspberry Rosé. 

To find MOVO near you, check out their product locator

More About MOVO

Photo Courtesy of MOVO

Stay connected with MOVO by following them on Facebook and Instagram. Please remember to drink responsibly!