I first stumbled upon Moshe’s brand when I ran into the bookstore between classes, starving, and in search of something that was quick to eat on the go and wasn’t a bag of chips. It’s not every day you find an abundance of locally made, vegetarian sandwiches and goods freshly stocked and ready to go for lunch and dinner. There are a variety of products to choose from, but my favorites are the Un-Turkey Sandwich and the Vegeterian Mu-Shu wrap. If you have the time, you can use the microwave at the bookstore to heat the wraps up for a delicious hot meal.

Moshe's

Photo by Amanda Shulman

The Un-Turkey Sandwich resembles a mix between and chicken and tuna salad based on its spices and consistency. The mix of dill and onions in the sandwich is great —even my non-vegetarian friends enjoyed it.

Moshe's

Photo by Amanda Shulman

The Mu-Shu wrap is a shredded vegetable packed option that is as good if not better than any Chinese takeout. It’s high in protein and fiber and low in fat, and relatively low in calories, making it a super healthy lunch or dinner.

The ingredients for all of Moshe’s products are simple and recognizable —nothing sketchy added or preservatives to make it last for like a year in your fridge. I’d recommend going for one of the sandwiches as opposed to the spring rolls. They tend to not be as fantastic as the goods between bread.

For more info, visit Moshe’s site.