As kids, we dreamed of what we would be when we grew up. Maybe you wanted to be a professional athlete, an inventor, or even professional shopper (totally eight-year-old me's dream job). But, as we grew up, we found that some of these dream jobs were quite unrealistic (aka: professional shopper), so we moved on to more practical choices. Well, what if I told you that a job that seemed unrealistic a few days ago could now actually be in your future? Yes, now you can be a professional chocolate taster.

This is essentially the dream job for any chocoholic: taste chocolate and get paid for it. Yep, you can actually get paid for eating chocolate on the daily.

How is this possible?

Mondelez, the amazing company behind Oreos, Cadbury, and Milka is offering the chance to become one of the first to taste their newest treats. As a part-time employee, you’d be helping "Mondelez to perfect and launch an entirely new product all over the world.” 

Whether your favorites are regular, double stuffed, or thin Oreos, you'll get the chance to taste their latest flavors first. I mean, can you imagine having a say in which treats actually get released to the public? Sign me up!

What does the job entail?

Think you’ve got the skills to make it? The part-time job includes working Tuesday through Thursday from 12:15 pm to 2:45 pm per week. As long as you have “passion for confectionary,” then this job is right for you.

Just try some Cadbury chocolate (I highly recommend the Oreo creme egg), and you’ll be set. As a chocolate lover, this is probably the job that was made for you.

Oh, and another thing, you'd need to move to Reading, England. Could it get any better than tasting chocolate in England for a living?

Why should everyone apply?

You’ll learn the ins and outs of what it takes to becomes a chocolate taster. You’ll not only have the coolest job ever, but you’ll have the sweetest job ever. It’s an entry level job, so no need for any prior tasting experience. Basically, all you need to apply is a love for chocolate. If you're convinced, check out the application here.

If you feel as passionate about all things chocolate and sweet as I do, then this job is a dream come true.