So it turns out you and your roommate aren’t the only millennials drinking a lot of wine. Wine is joining the ranks of Sriracha and juice cleanses when it comes to popularity.

Wine, a staple in the diets of Matt Bellassai and Amy Schumer alike, is massively trending. Specifically women between the age of 20-30 have drunk half the wine bought in the U.S this past year. Women are out purchasing men two-to-one.

Whether you prefer white, red or pink it looks like we are way pickier than our parent’s when it comes to the quality and taste of our wine.

Millennials are those born between 1978-1995 (holler). This means that by the start of 2017, all the millennials will be of the legal drinking age. Want more freaky numbers? Millennials drank 159.6 million cases of wine – that’s 42% of all the wine consumed in the U.S. last year. The Wall Street Journal was onto this back in November, but now we have the numbers that don’t lie.

Winemakers are totally aware of this new market. Even this 80-year-old winery, which owns Barefoot, knows what’s up (apparently they sponsor the World Series of Beach Volleyball).

When you search Spoon for wine, over 1,000 posts pop up. I mean we even have wine ice cream, red wine smoothies, and freaky ways to get open your bottle without a corkscrew. So pour yourself a glass of your favorite vino, possibly from a box, and enjoy yo’self.