It’s 1 am and you’re hunched over the computer frantically trying to finish the 3-5 page single-spaced paper due in just seven hours. Then, cravings for Mexican food set in and your thoughts begin to wander to a nice, fat taco with the works.

Everyone has been there at some point.

These cravings can hit you fairly hard, so I’ve found a solution: stock your freezer with these five Whole Foods products that’ll make all your late-night Mexican dreams come true.

1. Amy’s Gluten Free Non-Dairy Burrito Organic Beans & Rice

Gabby Cano

Running late for an afternoon class? Pop this burrito in the microwave for a minute on each side, and you’ll have a healthy, yummy lunch that’ll keep your class-disrupting stomach growls to a minimum while ridding of those hankering Mexican cravings.

Price: $2.99

2. Evol Chicken Enchilada Bake

Gabby Cano

Listen up all my fellow Mexican-cuisine lovers: this meal is everything Mexican and more. Your taste buds are in for a surprise as this dish includes mouthwatering cilantro lime chicken, pinto beans, white rice and corn. The mere smell of this microwavable meal will have your friends flocking towards you, ready to devour it.

Price: $4.49 

3. 365 Bean & Chicken Burrito

beer, candy
Gabby Cano

Whole Foods store brand burrito takes little-to-no time to prepare, and the quality ingredients stand out against other competitors. With its attractive price and big portion, there’s no going back after biting into this gooey Mexican creation.

Price: $2.69

4. Evol Shredded Beef Burrito

chocolate, candy, milk, sweet, milk chocolate, cream, chocolate bar
Gabby Cano

If you’re as skeptical as I was to try this burrito, no worries; this burrito proves tasty, and the pinto beans add great flavor. I can promise you it will quickly become a staple in your freezer, especially with the great price and easy preparation.

Price: $2.49

5. Amy's Bowls Mexican Casserole

cheese, corn
Gabby Cano

This cheesy explosion will blow all expectations you had for frozen Mexican food out of the water. You’ll have a feast consisting of corn, black beans, and white corn masa in front of your eyes in just five minutes. The best part? It’s gluten free too!

Price: $4.99