The ice cream aisle is about to get a whole lot sweeter this year. Unilever has just announced some exciting treats to start off the new year. Breyers, Good Humor, Klondike, Magnum Ice Cream, Popsicle, and Talenti have all just released our newest favorite treats, and you can find them in the freezer aisle as soon as this month.

Not sure what to try? We got you. You can't go wrong with Breyers Double Chocolate Brownie Batter or Double Chocolate Vanilla Truffle Magnum Bars. But my personal favorite has to be Talenti Confetti Cookie Gelato Layers. It's truly an ice cream game-changer. Good Humor also announced the return of the Iconic Viennetta Cake (!!!). The Vanilla Viennetta Cake combines a wavy frozen vanilla base between crispy, decadent chocolate layers in a unique cake shape that is perfect for any occasion.

In total there are 25 varieties of frozen treats that will be released from the Unilever family. Take my word for it and start 2021 off on a sweet note with the all-new frozen treats.