Imagine it’s Friday night and you’ve had a long week. All you want to do is relax and get some tasty takeout delivered to you asap from a local restaurant.

Sure, you could browse through Uber Eats, Grubhub, Doordash…(the list goes on), and try to guess which option is going to be the fastest. Or, you could just use the MealMe app.

What is MealMe??

MealMe is an app that aggregates ALL of the delivery apps into one convenient location and automatically finds you the fastest and cheapest food options. Even better, they offer better discounts than traditional food delivery apps.

But wait...there's more!!

Besides being good for your wallet, MealMe also helps local businesses too. While companies like GrubHub and UberEats will take up to 30% of the meal cost, plus delivery fees, MealMe saves restaurants money by avoiding these extra costs.

The app is very straightforward to use. After downloading, all you have to do is tell MealMe the address you want your food to be delivered to (or the address of a nearby location, if you’re picking up the food), and it will display all of the options available to you.

Here's an example:

Maia Annunziato

MealMe is ideal for college campuses. I can't tell you how many times I've waited an insane amount of time for my food to be ordered or ready for pickup--especially when everyone is ordering at the same time. 

This app gives you the inside scoop on which restaurants will be able to fulfill your order the fastest, and also provides you with some great discounts for ordering multiple times, referring friends, or simply just because! As an added bonus, MealMe will show you the amount you've saved from ordering through them rather than other delivery apps. 

Whether you're looking for a speedy delivery, a good bargain, and/or a delicious meal, MealMe has got you covered!