St. Patrick's Day is an underrated holiday, change my mind. From the traditional corned beef and cabbage, potatoes, and soda bread to the not-so-traditional Lucky Charms cereal, the Irish holiday is full of sleeper hits -- including the legendary Shamrock Shake.

Since it's been a minute since the fast food chain has offered these fan favorites, here's a refresher on the festive green offerings. The Shamrock Shake is a creamy vanilla soft-serve, blended with the unmistakable minty Shamrock Shake flavor and finished with a tasty whipped topping. It's been an iconic powerhouse since 1967.

Beginning Feb, 21, McDonald's menus nationwide will be celebrating the return of the Shamrock Shake®, as well as the fan-favorite OREO® Shamrock McFlurry® for a limited time.

The Oreo Shamrock McFlurry first debuted in the U.S. during 2020 Shamrock Shake season, and now it’s back by popular demand. It upgrades the classic with crunchy Oreo cookie pieces, perfect for fans of mint chocolate. 

If you can't make it to Mickey D's, Spoon University has a recipe to enjoy the seasonal shake right at home. And, if fast food isn't your thing, here are 13 other ways to get your Shamrock Shake fix. I'm feelin' lucky — and lovin' it.