The start of summer officially kicks of this week, which means it’s about to get hot. We’ve already been through our fair share of heat this spring, but it’s likely going to be even more consistent in the next few months. McDonald’s McCafé understands, which is why they’re bringing in two new frozen cold brew drinks to participating McDonald’s nationwide for the summer.

Photo courtesy of McDonald's

Forget iced coffee—sipping a frozen version sounds more ideal. Actually, you can get these new McCafé drinks served frozen or frappe style. The frozen coffee is a typical cold brew coffee, but blended with ice, which makes it almost like a coffee slushie. The other is a coffee frappe, which is the same drink as the frozen coffee, but topped with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle. Talk about topping goals. The small-size of both these drinks are only $2 (as part of the $1, $2, $3 Menu).

The coffee drinks are a part of McDonald's commitment to upgrading the McCafé menu. Think back to last year when they first debuted their Caramel Macchiato, Cappuccino and Americano, and just look how far they've come. 

Keep in mind, these new drinks are dubbed seasonal, so they're only being offered for a limited time. If you’re too busy to head over to McDonald’s yourself this summer, you can get the drinks delivered by downloading UberEats and ordering from there. Yep, that’s right, if you’re sitting at your desk at work and in need of a cool, middle-of-the-day pick me up, have your coffee brought straight to you. You won't have to ask the intern to brave the heat. (And this is especially good news if the intern is you, amirite?)