Martha Stewart, the American businesswoman and queen of DIY-ing, joins her partner in crime Snoop Dogg in collaborating with liquor company 19 Crimes to create her own chardonnay.

“Martha’s Chard” becomes the third wine from 19 Crimes that is from California; the first two being Snoop Dogg’s Snoop Cali Red and Rosé. The rest of the brand's stock originates from Australia. Previously, the two partnered up to co-host Martha & Snoop's Potluck Party Challenge, their own cooking show.

In an interview with People Magazine, Stewart herself described her chardonnay as “a very palatable white wine” as opposed to the “oaky, overly buttery chardonnays that exist.

Even more, the lifestyle expert says that the particular recipe for the drink took over 20 tries to get it perfectly right. This is not Stewart’s first time breaking into the wine industry, having launched Martha Stewart Wine Company back in 2017.

"I am thrilled to announce the launch of Martha's Chard in partnership with 19 Crimes," Stewart told People Magazine. “it pairs perfectly with my delicious recipes or can be enjoyed on its own. I hope you love it as much as I do!"

The TV personality encourages wine drinkers to put ice in their glasses of Martha’s Chard, claiming that her new signature beverage is best enjoyed “icy cold.” The unique drink is available for online purchase next Tuesday, Feb. 1 through the 19 Crimes website for $11.99, plus shipping.