Fact: Everyone loves Nutella. It doesn't matter if it's stuffed in a cookie, melted inside of a crepe, or straight up out of the jar. Another fact: Everyone loves M&M's. Peanut, mint, mini, pumpkin spice, and more. There's basically a different type of M&M for every occasion. So what do the geniuses at MARS create? Hazelnut Spread filled M&M's. Finally, a way to eat Nutella without getting it all over your hands, clothes, and everything in between

The Scoop

Allison Miazga-Bedrick, senior brand director of M&M’s Brand, said at the press release on Tuesday September 25th, that the flavor will “feature a hazelnut spread center, covered in delicious milk chocolate, offering a delectable and trend-forward combination of chocolate and hazelnut flavor in every bite-sized piece.” I don't know about you, but this sounds like the perfect way to get my daily (absolutely necessary) Nutella fix.

Like me, you probably want to get your hands on these M&M's ASAP. Unfortunately, they will not be available in stores until April 2019. Tragic.

So, How Do They Taste?

The most important part in the reveal. How do I know if I should be running to the nearest CVS or supermarket in April if I don't know if they are going to be worth it? On The Today Show, Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee taste tested the flavor along with other new products. Until then, mark your calendars!