Saweetie? I don't know her.

McDonald's nearly broke the internet this morning when they posted this insanely meme-able photo to announce their latest celebrity collaboration with everyone's favorite Christmas Diva, Mariah Carey.

27 years after the debut of her hit "All I Want For Christmas is You," Carey is *somehow* managing to stay relevant (and make enough of a salary to support her the rest of the calendar year) -— and McDonald's is taking full advantage of Carey's annual defrost.

According to Jennifer Healan — the McDonald's vice president of U.S. marketing, brand content and engagement — the pop diva "goes with the holidays like ketchup and fries, so we couldn’t think of a better partner to help us celebrate the upcoming season."

The limited edition "Mariah Menu," which will debut at the fast-food chain Dec. 13, will feature a select free item on the McDonald's mobile app each day through Christmas Eve.

Highlights of the limited edition Mariah Menu include the McChicken (Dec. 14), Baked Apple Pie (Dec. 20), Sausage McMuffin with Egg (Dec. 21), and of course, Carey's fave: a classic Cheeseburger (Dec. 16), which she orders with extra pickles.

Courtesy of McDonald's.

Each item will be available for free on its designated day with a minimum $1 purchase through the mobile app.

And as if free food wasn't enough, I just want to remind you that Christmas came early this year given that McDonald's also gifted us with this image:

Courtesy of McDonald's.

See you in the drive-thru, dahhling!