TGIT is finally back and we couldn’t be more excited. If you’re not going out on a Thursday, there’s more than a pretty good chance that you’re curled up on the couch or laying in bed from 8 to 11 watching Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal, and How to Get Away With Murder back to back to back. What better way to spend these glorious three hours than by hosting the ultimate TGIT viewing party?

Obviously, no TGIT would be complete without a little booze. Whether you’re like Meredith and tequila is your drink of choice or you’re more Olivia Pope and can’t live without your red wine, here’s the drinking game that is sure to liven up any TGIT binge.

Between the drinking and the drama of the shows, you’re going to need some snacks to get you through the night. Here are a few TGIT-inspired recipes so good that when your friends ask if they should bring anything, you can just tell them “it’s handled”.

Grey’s Anatomy

TGIT-Inspired Recipes

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

1. Deep Fried Tequila Shots

TGIT-Inspired Recipes

Photo by Natalie Choy

From the moment Meredith and Derrick met at Joe’s to Christina and Burke’s breakup and everything in between, the Grey’s gang are no strangers to the tequila shot. For better or for worse, tequila has gotten Meredith through everything. These deep-fried delights will be calling out “pick me, choose me, love me” straight from the fryer.

2. Tequila-Infused Salsa

TGIT-Inspired Recipes

Gif by Max Bartick

Have your shots and eat them too with this simple boozy salsa recipe. Pair it with your favorite store-bought chips or make your own in the microwave. Feel free to serve this alongside some guac, as you’ll probably need something to help you forget about the fact that McDreamy (and Lexie, Izzy, George, Christina, McSteamy, and literally everyone else that we’ve come to love) is gone.

Scandal

TGIT-Inspired Recipes

3. Red Wine Chocolate Cupcakes

TGIT-Inspired Recipes

Photo by Caty Schnack

Anyone who knows anything about Scandal knows that everyone’s favorite fixer, Olivia Pope, can’t live without her red wine. And if you’re doing TGIT right, then you will be drinking a whole lot of red wine too. But if, unlike our girl Olivia, it’s a little too much for you straight out of the bottle, try these decadent red wine cupcakes. They’re good enough for Olivia herself.

4. Popcorn with a Twist

TGIT-Inspired Recipes

Photo by Chelsea Hawk

Olivia likes her popcorn how she likes Fitz: naked. But if plain old salted popcorn is just a little bit too boring for your TGIT viewing party, try adding a creative spin to the classic snack. Come up with your own combinations or check out some recipes for insanely delicious popcorn remixes here. Guaranteed to make your TGIT viewing party an all-out banger.

How To Get Away With Murder

TGIT-Inspired Recipes

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

5. Easy Homemade Soft Pretzels

TGIT-Inspired Recipes

Photo by Jenny Shen

Set in Philadelphia, the newest addition to TGIT has already captured our attention. While there’s no doubt that the best soft pretzels in the world come from the City of Brotherly Love, this easy homemade version of the soft and salty treat comes in at a very close second. Super simple and incredibly delicious, no TGIT viewing party would be complete without them.

6. Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies

TGIT-Inspired Recipes

Photo by Samantha Cheng

So delicious and so distinctly blood-colored, nothing quite says “murder” like these red velvet cheesecake brownies. So mouthwateringly good that everyone at your TGIT viewing party will say “you’ve got to be Keating me” (terrible pun, I know).

TGIT-Inspired Recipes

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

TGIT airs Thursday nights from 8-11 on ABC. Be there, or be square.