For many people, Super Bowl Sunday is one of the best days of the year. While you may not be able to have a party with friends, that doesn't mean you can't celebrate. NSYNC's Joey Fatone and Boyz II Men member Shawn Stockman have partnered with Heluva Good Dip to ensure fans have the best Game Day ever. Keep on reading to find out how to make the duo's favorite Super Bowl snack recipes at home.

Joey Fatone And Shawn Stockman's Favorite Super Bowl Snack Recipes

Photo courtesy of Heluva Good! Dips

Football Chili Pockets

Makes approximately 12 mini pockets

2 sheets of premade pie dough, thawed

1/2 lb ground beef

2 garlic cloves, minced

½ cup onion, diced

¼ cup bell pepper, diced

1 cup canned diced tomatoes, drained

1 cup canned kidney beans drained

1 teaspoon ground cumin

1 teaspoon chili powder

1 teaspoon cayenne pepper

¼ cup Heluva Good French Onion Dip, plus extra for dipping

1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded

1 egg with 1 tablespoon water, whisked for egg wash

Instructions:

1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Add diced onions, bell peppers, and garlic and cook until fragrant and onions are translucent, about 4-5 minutes. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 5-6 minutes.

2. Add cumin, chili powder, cayenne, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, Heluva Good Dip. Stir until well combined. Set aside and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.

3. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

4. Unroll pie dough onto a lightly floured flat surface. Using a football shaped cookie cutter, cut dough pieces. Gather the scraps and re-roll the dough and cut additional football shaped dough pieces one more time. Discard the scraps.

5. Arrange half of the football shaped dough pieces on the prepared baking sheet. Spoon about 4 tablespoons of filling onto each piece leaving a 1/3” inch border around the edges and sprinkle with cheese.

6. Brush the edges lightly with egg wash and place another piece of dough right on top pressing down on the edges. Using a fork, press along the edges to crimp and seal them. Brush the entire pocket with egg wash. Repeat for the remaining dough cutouts.

7. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the pocket are golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow the pockets to cool slightly before serving with a bowl of Heluva Good French Onion Dip.

8. For added fun and decoration, take 1 resealable plastic bag and fill it with 3 tablespoons of Heluva Good French Onion Dip. Snip the corner of the bag and pipe the stitching on the football pocket.

Appetizer Skewers

Photo courtesy of Heluva Good! Dips

Makes 12 Skewers

12 Buffalo wings or nuggets

12 Pigs in a Blanket

12 Jalapeno Poppers

12 Taquitos or mini tacos

12 Mini pizza bagels

12 Meatballs

1lb steak cut fries or potato wedges

1 cup Heluva Good French Onion Dip

suggested toppings: sliced scallions, bacon crumbles, crushed potato chips, fried onions, etc

Assembly:

1. Using 2 wooden skewers ½”-1” apart for stability, skewer the cooked wings/nuggets, pigs in a blanket, taquitos, jalapeno poppers, mini pizza bagels, meatballs and fries.

2. Heluva Good French Onion Dip can be served on the side for dipping or it can be drizzled over the appetizer skewers using a squeeze bottle. Have fun and sprinkle your favorite additional toppings.