We can all agree that cereal is both an excellent breakfast food and a staple of snacking for any and every college student. Magic Spoon, a favorite among students, has now turned their delicious cereal into mini boxes and I didn’t know it was possible to love cereal this much. Magic Spoon offers four nostalgic flavors including fruity, frosted, cocoa and blueberry and now they’re all available on the go! These flavors and the edgy artwork on the box bring back those memories of Saturday morning cartoons, playing games on the back of cereal boxes, and chilling in my PJs all day.

Mini boxes are great for snacking on the go—no need to portion out and repackage it in order to take a quick bite with you. Plus these boxes are super sleek and honestly just look cool. The mini box ensures that your cereal stays protected...even in a backpack full of textbooks tumbling around in the back seat of your car. On your way to class? Mini box! Late-night study sesh? Mini box! Post-workout snack? Mini box!

If you don’t already know about Magic Spoon, they have totally revolutionized breakfast cereal. Each serving of cereal has only 3g net carbs, 12g protein, and 110 calories per serving, plus there’s nothing artificial in them. Plus they fit into any diet: gluten-free, paleo or keto. These cute little boxes are sure to cure your craving no matter where you may be. As of today, Magic Spoon will be selling 12 mini boxes for $29 on their website. That means each bowl of cereal is still less than a cup of coffee, so really, you have no reason not to try it!