You probably remember sitting in front of the television eating your favorite cereal as a child. Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Puffs were just some of my favorites growing up just to name a few. As I got older, I realized that these sugary cereals weren't providing me with the energy I needed to get through the day. Magic Spoon has come to the rescue with their new better-for-you cereal and here's everything you need to know about it. 

What Is Magic Spoon?

Photo Courtesy of Magic Spoon

Magic Spoon comes in 4 flavors: fruity, frosted, cocoa and blueberry. Magic Spoon's secret is their combination of monk fruit, stevia and allulose. Allulose is a “rare” sugar found in things like figs and maple syrup. It tastes just like “regular” sugar, but has almost zero glycemic impact and nearly zero calories. There is 0g of sugar per serving if you can believe it!

Compared to other cereal brands, Magic Spoon has more protein and less net carbs. Magic Spoon has 11g of protein per serving and only 3g of net carbs making it keto-friendly. 

Magic Spoon Birthday Cake Flavor

Photo Courtesy of Magic Spoon

On April 23, Magic Spoon is releasing a limited-edition birthday cake flavor in celebration of its 1-year anniversary. The fun confetti indulgence tastes like vanilla-frosted cake. If you're looking for the sweetness of cake without the guilt, then you'll definitely want to get your hands on this before it goes away. 

Where To Get Magic Spoon

Photo Courtesy of Magic Spoon

The birthday-cake flavor will be available for online order in a stand alone 4-pack for $39 or as a special Birthday variety 5-pack with core flavors for $45. If you want to save 10%, the brand offers a monthly subscription service for $35.10.

Just as a side note, celebrities Jennifer Love Hewitt, Amy Schumer and Chrissy Teigen love Magic Spoon and hopefully you will too! 

Stay up to date with Magic Spoon by following them on Instagram and Facebook.