Lucky Charms never seem to go out of style. Seriously, the cereal brand was introduced in 1964 and is still hella-popular, even at a time when stats show people are eating less and less cereal. So, in an attempt to stay relevant (or so I'm assuming), General Mills is removing the hour glass marshmallow shape and replacing it with an even more millennial-minded one: a unicorn.  

The unicorn is white with blue and purple colors mixed to create its horn and mane. I, for one, think its a great addition to the cereal. It's arguably way more magical than an hour glass, and it's an obvious update, seeing as how "unicorn food" has been on trend for what feels like too long. 

The unicorn marshmallow (or marbit as they're actually called) will join the remaining hearts, stars, horsehoes, clovers, blue moons, rainbows, and red balloon shapes.

This news comes just one month after General Mills took a jab at Post (and took their cereal name) and released Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes. There's no word yet on if the unicorn will appear in the new cereal as well, but here's to hoping! 

According to USA Today, you can get your unicorn marbit fix starting this month in select boxes, but the transition to including the mythical creature will take place more widely next month. My tip: Keep an eye out on social media, because if this is release is anything like the Unicorn Frappuccino, it's going to be all over everyone's Insta stories.